Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz

Full Version: -{ Ninja School }-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[align=center][color=green][u]-{[/color] [color=white]Ninja School[/color] [color=green]}-[/u][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=green]H[/color][color=white]elp - give help or assistance; be of service;[u]improve the condition of.[/u][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=green][u]-{[/color] [color=white]Instructor Info[/color] [color=green]}-[/u][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=green]M[/color][color=white]y name is[/color] [color=blue]Z[/color][color=grey]ezima[/color] [color=white]I have played for 1 year and 3 months. I have learned the in[/color][color=green]'[/color][color=white]s and out[/color][color=green]'[/color][color=white]s of Nexuiz along with the so called [/color][color=green]"[/color][color=white]Secrets[/color][color=green]"[/color][color=white] players talk about. I Have played all I can play and have grown tired of competition and are looking to stimulate a different part of your mind, so I figured I would share my knowledge with the rest of the Nexuiz Ninja Community and anyone else interested in learning.[/color] [color=grey]-[/color][color=red]Z[/color][color=grey]-[/color] [color=white]is our second instructor and is a very renown and respected player in these communities. He knows a lot about Nexuiz and will explain to you in more detail of what I give you.[/color][/align]

[align=center][color=green][u]-{[/color] [color=white]Class Information[/color] [color=green]}-[/color][/align][/u]
[align=center][color=green]I[/color][color=white] will be hosting a series of classes 2 or 3 times a month. Each class will be held within a 2 hour span and consist of what you all need most improvements on. This can start at all the way from Strafe Jumping to learning the best way for you to aim while moving. All of the players whom I teach can ask me for 1 on 1 practice after class if they need extra help on something and or would like to know more of what we learned on that day. My name in game will have a tag, "[help]".. When this tag is on, you may ask me for help whenever you feel the need to.[/color][/align]

[align=center][color=green]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align][/color]

[align=center][color=red]-{ Rules }-[/color]
[color=red]1.[/color] All players will read and abide by these rules or risk being kicked from the class.
[color=red]2.[/color] No being an "Asshat" or being rude, and or including insulting another player.
[color=red]3.[/color] Respect your fellow players.
[color=red]4.[/color] Respect the teacher or risk being kicked from the class.
[color=red]5.[/color] Only speak when spoken to unless you have a question. (Spamming the chat will be a kick as the chat is very small.)[/align]
I'm glad your further your help from tips on the server to actual classes. I think you'll make a fine teacher and look forward to your classes. Thank your for rising above your frustrations and looking to inspire yourself and others through looking at the game from a different perspective.
There is no reason not to help someone if you have no reason not to.
[color=green]"[/color][color=white]A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.[/color][color=green]"[/color]
The [help] tag is a great idea! Other players have mentioned that they will usually help when asked, but there are times when you feel more involved in a game and don't want to give a full class. Using [help] makes it clear that it is a good time to ask.

Thank you for the idea and for offering your time to help new players, Zezima!
I think Zez will be a good teacher. She has really improved with the nex since I last played him.
I see what you did there.
Lawl.
She really is a messed up guy eh?
Woah, haven't seen you in a while :)

Welcome back!
I think I can learn a lot from youIcon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's