RE: Guide for respectful playing / Various "unspoken rules"
who like thems ?

noone
Stopped nexuiz!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Well the people who do typerfrag like you mikeeusa, like you said before.
Aristotle Wrote:We make war that we may live in peace.
Herbert Hoover Wrote:Older men declare war. But it's the youth who must fight and die!
Barack Obama Wrote:We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I like me. You hate me for being anti-women's rights, so it's fine if you hate me for other things aswell: I'm allready hated, more hate is water off a ducks back.
mikeeusa, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Apr 2008.
09-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Medjay Penguin Wrote:Well the people who do typerfrag like you mikeeusa, like you said before.

Every player has a right to typefrag someone its a fast paced game its there fault that they are too busy typing and not playing.
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

Viva la Revolution!
09-12-2008, 01:34 AM
yes they have the right but its not cool if you want to typ something important before someone go off the server maybe or something like that
Stopped nexuiz!
09-12-2008, 10:41 AM
YOur right agama, but if you dont stop typfraggin its a pain int then ass
Aristotle Wrote:We make war that we may live in peace.
Herbert Hoover Wrote:Older men declare war. But it's the youth who must fight and die!
Barack Obama Wrote:We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2008, 11:36 AM
my opinion is that if you are dueling, you shouldnt type at all if you are giong to get mad at people for type fragging. they are there to play and most ppl dont want to stop the game because u are typing.
[+]Mik3/kaZejin, Proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Aug 2008.
[url]http://bd1.battledawn.com/referx.php?serv=7&ref=613[/url]
10-06-2008, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2008 05:13 PM by grasshopper.)
Nifrek , i will say that i did learn a few things on your original post , but its more about who you are . Reading it shows much about your character . 1 it gives insight on your respect for the other player . in turn you will receive the same . 2 you felt deeply enough to post this thread for those who dont know the code . i hope people will look up to you and learn this Code even though they may not read this post . And i beleive you are right when you say " follow this and there will be no drama" . On too many occasions i have typefragged someone because they are in my base while im protecting it . Of course im going to kill you . my generosity could loose a game . other time they grab my flag and then start talking . Sorry but you have to die ! . all this to save myself from getting killed .I know the other guy will kill me if im in his/her base. In public servers , if i have to talk i will find a place out of the "Buisness " zone and type . but im one who doesnt talk much anyway .some people do get mad at me when i dont say anything , but thats because i am busy . either i have the flag or i am in the other base playing smokescreen , fc assist . talking does get annoying sometimes but i realise thats the pub server . basically im looking for team chat , or waypoints . anyways this could go and on ... i just hope folks find this thread and remember it . good stuff Nifrek
[img]http://pics.nexuizninjaz.com/images/1w2e4f58te5qchffv250.png[/img]
master , do you call me grasshopper because i am cunning and stealthy ?
NO, because you are ugree rike insect !
10-07-2008, 12:00 AM
Glad someone bumped this thread--thanks Grasshopper! Overall I think the nex community (at least the servers I play on), does a pretty good job of staying cool. I know how easy it is to get heated, especially during clan matches, but people are WAY more forgiving of the occasional temper-flare if they know you are not normally like that (doesn't hurt to apologize either!). I don't really have much experience with other online games, but it's my understanding that the communities are just awful. I'm not sure what conclusions to draw from this difference (open source=open mind?), but I'm glad it's here--otherwise I wouldn't be.
zombie, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Feb 2008.
10-08-2008, 11:05 AM
In other communities less % of players ever try to make things, they just demand and demand from others and devs etc. In OSS players become devs. This may explain the diffrence in communities. In one the players are at the mercy of the devs mostly and thus act like any non-selfsufficent people. In OSS the players can be the devs and add what they want: they don't need to beg and complain to devs all day and the enjoyment isn't only in playing the game and defeating people but in building onto it aswell.
mikeeusa, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Apr 2008.