Poll: Do i delete nexuiz iif it crashes the whole time?
Yes, delete it...
No, keep it...
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nexuiz crash
10-28-2008, 07:12 PM
RE: Nexuiz crash
Ok, this is going to be a hardware issue I think.
First, try to clean up your PC's case. Overheating caused by dust can be dangerous! I've almost lost all my data during the summer because of that!
2nd: it could be the RAM too.
3rd: Try to redownload Nexuiz again. It worths it at least I think. Don't keep anything, try to make a fresh, new, clean install.
4th: If you have some space, try setting up a linux partition (ubuntu, if you're not expreienced in linux), install Nexuiz there, and try to run the game from linux! For me, it runs a lot better. Could be a driver problem too.
C.Brutail, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz and {X} - Practicing the Arts of Nexuiz since May 31, 2005 :D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2008, 04:03 AM
RE: Nexuiz crash
Actually that is funny you say it : I was planning on doing Dual Boot With XP and Ubuntu, i am waiting for 8.10 to come out, i just bought a new Harddrive, i will also clean my PC.
And the RAM, i can't put a new one...
I guess we'll see if my nexuiz is saved or not.
Thank you all for the help....
Aristotle Wrote:We make war that we may live in peace.
Herbert Hoover Wrote:Older men declare war. But it's the youth who must fight and die!
Barack Obama Wrote:We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply