Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scrimmage with GT?
07-29-2008, 06:18 AM
Scrimmage with GT?
Hey, most clans seem pretty booked out at the moment for clan matches so I was wondering if Militia wanted to do a scrimmage with GT. 4v4 or 5v5, I'd like to do it in a few weeks time so GT can get a few trainings in. So maybe something like:
[url]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=22&year=2008&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=179[/url]

It's about three weeks away, a lot of time for GT to get trainings in.
GT Goals:
- Become a stronger clan, speed and skill.
- Be a part of the community.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2008, 09:24 AM
RE: Scrimmage with GT?
Yeah this could be done.. Will scoop up available players for that scrimmage :)
The Labour Party decided to change its logo from a rose to a condom, believing it accurately reflects their policies. This is because a condom allows for inflation, halts productions, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're being fucked.
07-29-2008, 09:38 PM
You guys need to practice for a scrim? doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose of a scrim?
[url]http://abigjew.evony.com/[/url]

Server 75
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2008, 02:06 AM
No. There's no point playing a scrimmage like a bunch of headless chickens.
No, it doesn't defeat the purpose.
GT Goals:
07-30-2008, 04:00 AM
having practices wont do a damn thing tbh, just scrim as much as possible, nonstop
[url]http://abigjew.evony.com/[/url]

Server 75
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-31-2008, 03:42 AM
what ever.
GT Goals:
08-13-2008, 07:07 AM
Seeing as our members are ready and waiting for a scrim, I'm bumping this thread to organise a scrim ASAP with GTs please.
The Labour Party decided to change its logo from a rose to a condom, believing it accurately reflects their policies. This is because a condom allows for inflation, halts productions, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're being fucked.
08-18-2008, 03:31 AM
GT's map: Dance.
GT Goals:
08-22-2008, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2008 09:09 PM by Oat.)
Personally, I'm very disappointed.

I am being honest, I completely forgot about this game until M_ reminded us about this game which Shaggy have talked with M_ last night about this game. So our team panicked and managed to bring up 5 players for [M]. Upon arrival on the dance map that GT has requested, there were only 2 GT members, trying to find the remaining GT members to fulfil the squad for the game.

It surprised me that the GT had 3 weeks to prepare for the game and yet, only 2 turns up. Us [M]s only had 2 hours and managed to bring 5 players into the game. I would like to say thanks to CanadianLinux and Xaiioax for turning up and trying their best to find the remaining players (They kept apologising to me, which I don't require) .

I also would like to thank KittyAnn and Pyromace for participating as subs for the GT team and we had a good game.

On a serious note: 2 members (Alpha and I) were the only EU players in this and we had to stay up late in order to play this game. Alpha was waiting until 3am to start the game - only it delayed til 4am due to GT struggling to find players. I am a working man and I am very tired and almost skipped the game in order to sleep, but I did not in order to participate in the game at 1am , which is now 2am and I have been awake for 19 hours.

I'm stating this because the GT had 3 weeks to prepare, also they did a refurbishing/cleaning up the squad in order for a better future.

Time for me to go to sleep. Thanks for the game.
08-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Sorry oat. I couldn't make it :S. Lately life has been chaotic, I thought I'd be back in time then something popped up. Then I thought good, I can make it, then something that I could NOT get out of popped up.
GT Goals: