Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
-V- v. [M]
06-29-2008, 09:35 PM
-V- v. [M]
Militia has officially challenged us to a 5v5ctf match. I will not be around for about 10 days after this week and Inficio is probably a bit rusty. We also haven't played as a clan in a while so I was hoping maybe we could do the match in the next three weeks.
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” - FDR

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2008, 10:11 PM
RE: -V- v. [M]
Well, I won't be around for the 3rd - 6th, and I cannot play in the morning. Anywhere after that should be fine, at around 7 pm - 1 am EST.
Etoile, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
06-29-2008, 10:16 PM
I can't wait! :D
GT Goals:
- Become a stronger clan, speed and skill.
- Be a part of the community.
06-30-2008, 05:20 AM
Etoile Wrote:Well, I won't be around for the 3rd - 6th, and I cannot play in the morning. Anywhere after that should be fine, at around 7 pm - 1 am EST.

Then it will have to be 7pm EST no later at all without any F4 delays. Also it have to be set on weekend.

Reason: to enable 5v5, one or two of us euros gonna play and it's 12am GMT for 7pm.
The Labour Party decided to change its logo from a rose to a condom, believing it accurately reflects their policies. This is because a condom allows for inflation, halts productions, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're being fucked.