Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newest 'Tenshihan' Sound-Releases HERE:
09-24-2008, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2008 01:44 AM by Tenshihan.)
RE: Newest Sound-Release Tenshihan-V3.5
BTW guys, in case any of you also wanted to hear: "Flag-Taken" & "Flag-Returned" ...I made an alternative "TenshihanV3.5.1.pk3"

See my Sig for the download. ;)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2008, 07:05 AM
RE: Newest Sound-Release Tenshihan-V3.5 and V3.5.1
your sound is really nice dude thx to make that sound
Stopped nexuiz!
09-24-2008, 07:19 AM
RE: Newest Sound-Release Tenshihan-V3.5
Tenshihan Wrote:
slayer Wrote:i cant get it to work i renamed it and it didnt work i extracted it and it still didnt work =(
Hmmn, ...Try the process over again, fresh. Maybe the first time - you possibly got a bad download?

Can you list your installation process please? I'm sure it's a minor thing missing.

With firefox you dont have to rename it.
Aristotle Wrote:We make war that we may live in peace.
Herbert Hoover Wrote:Older men declare war. But it's the youth who must fight and die!
Barack Obama Wrote:We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Here you go guys, I just dropped the weapon-sounds by 2.5 Decibels, and also raised the level on my voice so you can hear everything PERFECTLY in-game, ...I present to you: [b]"Tenshihan-V3.5.2.pk3"[/b]

Hahah, sounds like a damn commercial, ...but seriously - it sounds perfect now.

Check my sig for download. ;)
09-26-2008, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2008 11:35 AM by Medjay Penguin.)
The only difference i "hear" is the flag sounds eg. Flag Taken.
But it rules your new soundpack.
Herbert Hoover Wrote:Older men declare war. But it's the youth who must fight and die!
Barack Obama Wrote:We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.
09-28-2008, 03:25 AM
I love it. Though I've only used it for a few minutes. I'm keeping it though. ^_^ It makes the bloody shotgun not sound like a potato gun.
Bios Element, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Aug 2008.
09-28-2008, 03:40 AM
Yeah, the shotgun sounds so real.
09-28-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi everyone, ...I just made: "Tenshihan-V3.5.3.pk3" as a test so you can hear the new 'Armor' sounds I've made, ...I'm still working on new 'Health' pick-up sounds, but that's a lot harder to do. (Trying to come-up with something original as well as it 'sounding' like 'health' is a really obscure project.) Ever asked yourself: "What DOES picking-up 'health' sound like? ...yeah, weird. :P

Anyway - these armor sounds took a while because believe it or not - using real armor just doesn't sound good enough, ...so I had to use an Anvil and some other assorted metal sounds to get what I wanted. Hopefully you guys will appreciate the hard work it took to make something as 'simple' as Armor. (This took me two days of work to get right.) Now I have to make new health sounds that will 'match' the same kinda feel as the armor.

But first - I need some rest...

Don't forget to get the new sounds via my Signature. ;)

And now, goodnight, ...err, I mean, ...GoodDAY!

*The Vampire passes out on his laptop*

ZzzzzzZzzzzzz
09-28-2008, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2008 12:42 PM by Medjay Penguin.)
RE: Newest 'Tenshihan' Sound-Releases HERE:
Tenishan, watch out you dont overload with your sounds.
But for the health you could use a voice thingy, like they would insert a surenge or so.
I mean a PSSSHHHTT sound or so.
09-28-2008, 01:42 PM
RE: Newest 'Tenshihan' Sound-Releases HERE:
Awesome. I love it. :D Great work. It should totally replace the default sounds.
Bios Element, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Aug 2008.