Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ninja School - Ideas and Suggestions
04-21-2008, 07:49 AM
RE: Ninja School - Ideas and Suggestions
Great! Another class! yay! =D
I'm in, cya next friday Professor =D
Btw, if u need a co-teacher just PM or find me in the usual places.
Just keep fraggin' and fraggin' pal, allways keep forward and never look back
[url]http://stroggs.ravenlabs.org[/url]
irc://irc.quakenet.org/stroggs.nexuiz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2008, 02:36 AM
Um... Maybe at the end I'll let you add/build on what I've done :) Is that OK co-professor? :P
GT Goals:
- Become a stronger clan, speed and skill.
- Be a part of the community.
Find all posts by this user
05-01-2008, 09:28 PM
[split] School server
If anyone else wants to teach a class and they want a server to use, I have one available. It's the same one that IR3uL and Shaggy used. There were issues with using kick and kickban, but I've now figured that stuff out. Kickban now works. I also learned how to setup muting and unmuting. I also setup aliases to mute EVERYONE and unmute EVERYONE at once, which can be really handy for when you are trying to explain something to the group. I can adjust the alias to mute everyone but player 1 (or 0) which would be the teacher.

Just let me know. I would teach but I am super busy recently. I'll be teaching more in the future, I think.
Dokujisan, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Dec 2007.
05-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Thanks Dokujisan, that sounds great! I understand the right syntax for the kick command now, but can you send me an example of how muting and unmuting work? I haven't used kickban before, so some tips on that would help too.
So much to do, so little time to do it
07-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Heh....Reading this thread makes teaching sound like alot of fun! I would be interested in assisting classes.
[url=http://dojov2.nexuizninjaz.com][img]http://dojov2.nexuizninjaz.com/css/img/signature.png[/img][/url]
08-26-2008, 06:25 AM
when will their be a new class?
Aristotle Wrote:We make war that we may live in peace.
Herbert Hoover Wrote:Older men declare war. But it's the youth who must fight and die!
Barack Obama Wrote:We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.
08-26-2008, 03:49 PM
It may be several weeks before I can teach another class. Someone else my be able to teach, but I haven't heard anything about a class recently.

In the meantime, you can spec other players, check out the kyoman videos and demos, browse through the forum, ask for help during a game or on IRC, practice against bots and practice in the dojo map. There are lots of good resources and most players are friendly and willing to help if you catch them at a good time.
So much to do, so little time to do it
08-26-2008, 11:10 PM
Hmm thought I'd contribute.

If anyone is wanting to teach any EU classes I'd be willing to lend a hand. Just send me a PM. I'm up for helping with any level or kind of class.
Possibly not the worst mapper in the world